Friday 18 March 2011

Welcome to My Blog

Hello, my name is Bailey. I'm a seven year old Golden Retriever who lives in Melbourne, Australia with my humans and my buddy Tyler. Tyler was a rescue puppy found on the street when she was very tiny so we don't know too much about her early life. But I can tell you that she's my best friend and co - barker; and we keep the humans wrapped around our little paws. And we love our photos being taken...so be prepared for lots of shots of our adventures. I hope you'll join in on my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bailey,

    Welcome to the world of blogging, and thank you for visiting my blog. I look forward to following your adventures and finding out what you get up to over in Melbourne.

    Lots of woofs,
    Riley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,Bailey
    GREETINGS FROM SOUTH AFRICA!
    ...and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! You are going to make some amazing friends and I wish you lots fun in this venture.
    Riley's mom asked me to come and say hello, so here I am. It's really nice to meet you and Tyler.
    Happy blogging. :)
    Sending lotsaluv
    MAXMOM, TOBY, TAMMY and TOFFEE IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Riley and MAXMOM, hi to you both. I'm very glad to meet you. And thanks for joining my blog.
    Woofs, Bailey

    ReplyDelete